This Policy sets out the manner in which Jakaru Innovation Private Limited (We or Our or Us), having our registered office at 62/9, Primrose, Gardenia Street, Vatika City, Sector 49, Gurugram – 122 018,respect the privacy of our members and visitors (You or Your).
Nature of Information
b. We will collect the following information about You or related to your use of the Website:
Information provided by You
• All information You choose to share when You register on the Website, subscribe to Our services or purchase goods or services on the Website, including name, address, telephone number, email address, gender,Your preference and interests (collectively referred to as 'Personal Information')
• All information You choose to share on the Website such as photos, videos, comments, eventsor other user generated content that You may upload on Our website
• Information relating to passwords and financial information that You may provide at the time of purchase of goods and services on the Website, such as credit card, debit card or other payment instrument information etc. (collectively referred to as 'Sensitive Personal Information')
Information about You shared by other users
• All information about You shared by Your friends and others, including photos, videos, comments, events, group invites etc.
Information We collect
• Technical information such as Your IP Address, login information, operating system, browser type, the page served, time preceding page viewed, purchase history, search history, length of visits, metadata viz. data about other information collected, such as date, time, size, etc. (collectively referred to as 'Usage Information').
• Log file information, i.e. information automatically reported by Your browser upon accessing the Website.
• Device Identifiers i.e. small bits of data which identifies remote devices such as mobile phones, computers, tablets or other devices (collectively referred to as 'Devices') used to access the Website. Some mobile service providers may also provide us with the physical location of the Device used access the Website.
• Demographic data, profile data about users and behavioral information such as advertisements clicked on, products viewed, reviews read etc.
Please do not include any Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information unless specifically requested by the Company as part of the registration or other applicable processes.
If We determine that any information You have provided or uploaded violates the terms of this Policy, We have the right, in Our absolute discretion, to delete or destroy such information without incurring any liability to You. We will notify you before we delete or destroy such information.
Manner of Collection
b. "Cookies" are files that would be placed in your computer system's hard drive and browser and are intended to improve Your experience of the Website. It enablesUs to track your preference by viewing the pages you view, time and date, advertisements and links that you visit and other user information. You may decline these cookies by changing your settings, if permitted. However, do note that doing so may impact certain features of the Website.
"Persistent Cookies" remains after You close your browser and may be used by Your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed using tools available in some browsers. Please review your web browser "Help" file to learn the best way to modify your cookie settings.
c. "Web Beacons / Gifs" are employed by Our third-party advertising partner, to help manage content on Our Website better by informing Us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a User's computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We sometimes tie in the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers' personal information to send mailers.
d. "Flash LSOs" are local shared objects, used by Us, to store Your preferences such as volume control or display content based upon what You view on Our Website, so that We can personalize Your visit. Third Parties, with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Website, use flash cookies to collect and store information. Flash cookies are different from browser cookies because of the amount of and type of data stored.
Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove flash cookies. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for flash cookies click here: MacroMedia
If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you targeted ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
"Google AdSense/Adwords", we use Google Adwords only to publish ads on Company Systems. When you view or click on an ad, a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on the Computer Systems and other web sites. You may opt-out of the use of this cookie by visiting Google's Advertising and Privacy.
Use of Your Information
• To provide safe, efficient, smooth and customised experience on the Website and allow You to participate in the features We offer on the Website.
• To process Your registration and/or upload Your user generated content.
• To carry out obligations arising from contracts between You and Us including but not restricted to delivery of goods and services, collection of payment and provision of customer services.
• To provide You with information, products and services that You have requested/subscribed for or agreed to receive.
• To measure and understand the effectiveness of content provided to you and to tailor content for You, including delivering relevant advertisements.
• For internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analysis, research, testing and service improvement of the website, and to improve the Website.
• To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, and
• To fulfil other purposes disclosed at the time You provide Your information or otherwise, with Your consent.
By visiting, accessing and/or using the Website and/or submitting Your information You consent to such use of Your information, including your Personal Information as well as Sensitive Personal Information.
Disclosure of Information
b. We may share Your information with third party advertisers and advertising agencies in order for them to provide You relevant advertisements. Information shared for this purpose shall not contain Personal Information and may be in aggregated anonymized form.
By visiting, accessing and/or using the Website and/or submitting Your information You consent to such transfer and disclosure of Your information including Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information.
b. We have technical and organizational measures in place to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing of data and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data will be stored in systems managed/maintained by using [●]. In addition, We have Our own security policy and process to the management and provision of any third-party systems and services.
c. As a user, Youalso have the responsibility to ensure data security. You must not disclose to any person Your username/ other authentication parameters that are assigned to You including your username or password for your use of the Website.
d. While We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that any information collected from You or generated by Your use of the Website is safe and secure, We offers no representation, warranties or other assurances that the security measures are completely adequate, safe, fool proof or impenetrable.
b. You have the right to withdraw Your consent to the use, disclosure or transfer of Your information. However, in such event We reserve the right to refuse or limit Your access and use of Our Website and its features, including goods and services offered on Our Website.
c. You have the right to update or correct Your information. You may exercise such right by [insert manner of updating data].
d. You have the right to unsubscribe from any commercial communication, which is not essential for Us to provide You goods or services. You may exercise such right by clicking on the following link [insert unsubscribe link].
What our Customers say